Meet RD

Meet RD
Our goofy dog as a young pup

Sunday 13 March 2011

From Here on Out

Now that I have gotten through the basic background stories, I will start with the memories that stick out in my mind the most. They will not be in total chronological order, but I will try to include the date when they happened until I work up to present day.... There is definitely nothing extraordinary about my life or these stories, but writing this stuff down is like therapy for me. It really helps me evaluate how I felt about my life and state of mind at the time they occurred. It doesn't matter if my day is super great or super horrible, RD is there all of the time and he contributes to most every memory I have since we found him.

They say that pets can lower your blood pressure and generally make your life healthier, but I can honestly say RD has shaved at least a few minutes off of my life, and I say this with love. I wouldn't have it any other way...



No comments:

Post a Comment